You deserve to be the very best version of who you naturally are.
Let's design a signature look for your next occasion.
I believe that beauty should be simple and natural. Makeup elegantly enhances beauty to make women timeless and classic. Every woman should have a look that she can easily achieve which pushes her into her most confident self.
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to work alongside photographers and be behind the scenes of stories, events, and special occasions. I have witnessed women start the day unsure and uneasy then after makeup application, they change; they evolve. I have witnessed their confidence rise as they see themselves in the eye of the lens. With every experience, I fall more and more in love with makeup; classic, timeless, confidence-building makeup.
Every woman should have a quick and easy beauty routine that makes her feel beautiful, confident, and empowered. I am a professionally trained makeup artist. Over the years of my career I've worked with brides, mothers, professional women, and celebrities to create simple, natural, and elegant looks. I'm all occasions makeup artist From live performances, to television, photoshoots, and weddings I've created beauty looks for every occasion. Now let's work together to create your unique simply natural look for your special occasion or event. I'm thrilled to spend my time helping women create classic beauty moments for their most cherished events.
Here's how I can help you look simply beautiful for any occasion:
I highly recommend Simply Beautiful By DeVonne. I recommend her not only for beautiful makeup application but also for wonderful makeup classes! Sonya can give you a perfect look for any occasion whether you want a light beat o a dramatic look. Her makeup classes are professional, practical & fun giving you tools and tips you can use on your own. She is the best!
Here is how you book with Simply Beautiful By DeVonne
Please Read The Information Below
Thank you for your interest in booking a a professional makeup artist for your makeup needs.
1. Please contact me before booking all appointments to ensure that your desired time and date are fully available. Feel free to text or email me with the desired appointment information. email@example.com or 615-498-2272
2. ALL Appointments require a $25 non-refundable, non-transferrable retainer fee to book. Please be prepared to make the payment when your desired appointment time is approved.
3. Please be prepared for your appointment with a clean face. Remove all makeup products and any strip lashes before beginning.
4. There will be no extra guests allowed at your appointment. Please be prepared for all guests to wait outside for you.
5. There is a charge for all early appointment (before 9 a.m.) and late afternoon appointments (5:00pm or later) .
6. For traveling appointments, client is responsible for all parking and toll fees.
7. Please be considerate of your artist. If I travel to you, please do not have pets out. I am extremely allergic.